Specials Of The Day
Commentary and musings fresh from today's headlines...

Thursday, May 26, 2005
Coffee, Tea, or....no, it's gonna have to be Coffee.
There's a new building going in at my end of Lake City Way, next to the Walgreen's. I was curious as to what it was, 'cuz it looked like it could be a new restaurant of some kind, and it would be nifty to have new dining options close to home.

Well, I drove by today, and the building now has Coming Real Soon Now signs on it. It's two businesses, apparently. One is a Quizno's, which totally works for me, as I think they are vastly superior to Subway, and the other is a Starbucks.

Which means, now, within a five minute drive from my home, I can reach no less than FOUR discrete Starbucks stores.

Yep. I live in Seattle.
posted at 5:50 PM | Permalink |