Specials Of The Day
Commentary and musings fresh from today's headlines...

Thursday, May 19, 2005
Get Up And Go
Sorry I haven't posted in a while...I had a nasty cold that kicked in hard RIGHT after my birthday, and then I apparently pulled my left hamstring (I have NO idea how this happened...one afternoon I noticed a little ache in my calf, and then a day later I was limping) just as the cold was getting better. So I've been laid up for a while, which does not make for entertaining blogging experiences, unless you enjoy reading stuff like:

Monday, May 16, 2005: Sat at home. Kept leg up. Watched Tivo.
Tuesday, May 17, 2005: Sat at home. Kept leg up. Watched Tivo.

You get the idea. Anyhow, today was the first day the leg was feeling well enough to brave the grocery store, and the cupboards were getting sparse (thank you again, Jenn & Abby, for the stay of execution over the weekend), so off to Albertson's I go. And as I passed by the medicinal teas, I spotted this out of the corner of my eye:



I swear to GOD this isn't Photoshopped. This was an actual product. Perhaps we can look forward to Hershey's Highway Bathroom Tissue next....

(Which I suppose you would need after a nice steaming cup of Smooth Move, wouldn't you?)
posted at 3:22 PM | Permalink |